Make a list. So i made a joint list, first a glimpse of me then a peak of some of my experiences.
- Criminal justice student
- Pro 2a DTOM
- Proud CHL carrier (again dtom)
- Enjoy a night with the arts (symphony Or concert, comedy show, or dinner)
- I’ve learned that people will leave and you must let them go
- I’ve learned not to take people seriously, most have no clue what they’re doing
- I’ve learned to be careful with my secrets, everyone is not your friend
- I’ve learned that most people cannot and, flat-out, will not ever understand my quiet strength and that’s okay
- I’ve learned that i must stick to my choices, even though people closest to me will judge harshly
- I’ve learned that, choosing not to take part in another’s drama or charade promotes healthy living, for me anyway
- I’ve learned that make ex’s are far worse than female ex’s, well mine anyway. They win the BithAssNess award hands down
- I’ve learned that i have so much more to learn.
☆☆Thanks For Reading & Happy Blogging ☆☆
♡Celestial B Purposed♡
Remember to Live Free and Love On Purpose 💋🎉✌
© LiveFree LoveOnPurpose, 2010-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to LiveFree LoveOnPurpose with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Click Photo to subscribe